that’s almost too cruel
I had to do this once with Privateer II: The Darkening. It gained a bit when he said “I bet you didn’t play it through, I bet somebody just told you how…” and I was able to smile gently and say “God, possibly, since I wrote the game.” And plainly the Deity was with me that day, as I happened to be carrying docs from my UK agent (who’d done the deal) that showed not only that I was the writer, but the five-figure sum I had been paid. …It was a happy day for me. Not so much for him. I’d never had a referent for the word “slink” for a full grown male before. As in “slink away in utter dejection.” I smiled for at least three days without stopping. And am smiling now… I had completely forgotten about this.
Reblogging because “I beat the game” is fantastic, but “I wrote the damn thing” is even better.
McGonagall holding a Sorting Hat that has been duct-taped across the mouth and doing her own impression of the hat’s voice from behind her hand in the Great Hall.
James Potter HUFFLEPUFF
Remus Potter RAVENCLAW
Sirius Potter NOW THE GROUNDSKEEPER
No classes together ever goodbye
smoo told me to draw zutara week stuff so instead i drew some modern au gaang. sorry for my shitty handwriting.
1. If you were a soup, what kind of soup would you be? Baked potato soup
2. What is your favorite myth? Persephone and the seasons probs.
3. If you had to go to the hell of any religion, which religion would you pick? Judaism, because they don’t believe in Hell. #same
4. If someone personally designed a circle of hell for you, what would be in it? Having to see friends and family in pain.
5. What is the most embarrassing artist/album/song you have in your music library? Jonas Brothers-that or ABBA, seriously I fucking love ABBA
6. How do you feel about your parents?I love them, but also I really don’t like them sometimes. Love runs deep I’m told. We’re usually pretty cool.
7. What is your favorite insult? Insufferable douchecanoe, probably. (I actually thought douchecanoe as soon as I read the question.)
8. What’s your favorite number? 32
9. What was the last thing you ate? A Chocolate Chip Cliff Bar.
10. If you could have a real animal sidekick what animal would you pick? A fucking sea otter.
11. If you could have a mythical creature sidekick which would you pick? A Phoenix big enough to ride on.
1. Who is your favorite Founding Father, and why? Thomas Jefferson because writing and the Bill of Rights
2. If you had to pick a reality show to be on, which one would you choose? Truthfully, I think I could kick ass in Survivor.
3. What would your dream house look like?
Some sort of reasonably large brick house, within driving distance of a major city, but some how close to the ocean still.
4. What is your favorite word?
5. Why did you start going on tumblr in the first place?
goaded by friends
6. What is your favorite book that you had to read for school? The Hours!
7. At what age did you learn the truth about Santa Claus?
8. Would you be friends with your fourteen year-old self now? Probs
9. Have you ever been in an earthquake?
Yes we felt a tremor in Maryland once.
10. Out of every character in the Mario universe, who do you most relate to, and why?
Toad because he’s often underestimated, but secretly a huge badass.
11. Tea, coffee, or hot chocolate?
I like mocha coffee.
Time for me to add some questions…
1. Zodiac sign
2. Myers-Briggs type
3. The TV show you are most embarrassed that you watch.
4. Ever been in the ocean?
5. Ever fired a gun?
6. Ever been in a fight?
7. Favorite book?
8. Favorite soda?
9. Ever been to Disney?
10. Which planet in our solar system is you favorite?
11. Favorite animal?
I want this on my blog because I think it is important. If you have any problems with this, message me.
'You could've taken anyone!’ said Ron in disbelief over dinner. ‘Anyone! And you chose Loony Lovegood?’
'Don't call her that, Ron,' snapped Ginny, pausing behind Harry on her way to join friends. 'I'm really glad you're taking her, Harry, she's so excited.'
as always, who is sentimental about their friendship? Not me, of course