PHOENIX WRIGHT: ACE ATTORNEY CASE POSTERS
ron, harry & hermione!
i like to imagine that after the war ends & everything gets cleaned up, the three of them get a flat together while they recuperate & try to figure out where to go from there. and they all have a tough time of it at first, but eventually they create someplace all of them can call home.
As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you’re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I’ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is I collect your fucking head.
I think this video might interest you guys.
4 days ago, Olivia Olson confirmed that Marceline and Bonnibel have dated before. The reason it has been confirmed is because the new Adventure Time book coming out soon may have details on their relationship, and their relationship obviously can’t be aired on TV because some states of America (and countries in the world) are against same-sex marriage and relationships.
But yeah, they have indeed dated before.
Can we also talk about official Bubbline art drawn by Natasha Allgeri, former character designer and story board artist for Adventure Time, and now Showrunner of Bee and Puppy Cat!?
ive been making a lot of jokes abt their relationship so i thought id try something fluffy instead!!
for ppl who watched the dub: in the sub, chibi only called usagi “mama” like 3 or 4 times [unlike the sub where it was normal] :’-)
or do all these “studyblr” and “Studyspo” blogs say the same exact things over and over again and get 5 million notes (from people who are procrastinating on Tumblr learning how to study rather than actually studying…).
Let’s see if I can do it too…
Use colors! Color…
IVE ONLY JUST REALISED THE HORRIFIC GRAMMATICAL ERROR I AM SORRY I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR 8HRS OK I CHANGED IT GOMEN
The exam season is almost upon us (well us UK lot anyway I’m not sure about like global exam seasons) so I have decided to compose a little masterpost of helpful tips, playlists, revision links and stuff (are u impressed with my paint skills, shown above)(ps: when i say applies to UK i mean like some of the links and subjects might be like UK specific idk omg) anyway lets go!
- Above the Stars
- A New Adventure
- Storytime: Pt1 (These are my favourite)
- Everyday I’m Studyin’
- Ultimate Study Playlist: Pt1
- Songs Without Words
- Focus and Feeling
- I F*cking Love Film Scores
- Bon Courage
- Exam Study Mix
- Modern Fairytale IV
- Cut Your Teeth (electronic, hip hop, soul, rnb)
- Stubborn Love (indie, acoustic)
- Sweaters (indie folk, acoustic, folk)
- Give me something Indie and I’ll make it dance (indie, electronic, folk)
- The Coffees Never Strong Enough (indie, folk, alternative, acoustic)
- Covers Better than the Original (indie rock, rock, alternative)
- Turn Down (hip hop, rap, rnb, electronic)
- Indie - Folk - Rock (indie, folk, rock, electronic)
- Deep Vibes (electronic, house, deep house, hardcore)
- Three Hours of Studying (folk, indie, acoustic, alternative)
- 8pm (indie, alternative, folk)
- Symetrique (experimental, downtempo, post-pop)
So now you’ve fitted yourself with the perfect playlist you can get down to [attempting] revision. Is that all important tea at hand? I mean pen, sorry.
- BBC Bitesize
- WW1 Poetry analysis (Move Him to the Sun)
- Revision World
- GCSE Pod (audio revision)
- Get Revising
- My GCSE Science
- MyMaths (Oh I have some gruesome memories with this website)
- The Student Room: A Level Revision Notes
- GetRevising: Revision links (There is an absolute shitton of stuff on here)
What do you mean, putting pen to paper?
BEST WAYS TO REVISE:
- The first thing I’ve personally found that helps with revision is specifications! No matter what subject you take it will have a specification (an outline of the entire course, what you need to know for the exam), it can be found on the subjects exam board website (AQA, Edexcel, OCR, e.c.t.). Simply find your qualification and subject and tad-ah!
- Another great way to revise is past papers! Again, these can be found on exam board websites. I know what you’re thinking ‘ew exam prep’ but trust me, getting used to the structure of the paper is a massive plus. You’ll gradually notice the general trend of questions asked which will help you prepare and if you decide to actually do the paper in timed conditions it will help you get used to answering them!
- Start revising ASAP, even if its just getting to know your way around the course specification if will be a massive help and it will mean less cramming!
- Make notes in colour, it has been proven that those who make notes in colour (or highlighting) are more likely to remember them!
- Find out if you’re a visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learner, by doing this you’ll be able to figure out the best revision techniques for you! (Take a free test here, it’s just multi-answer questions dont worry)
- Record yourself speaking your revision notes, if you do this and listen back to them over and over you’ll be helping yourself remember without realising (this is especially good for auditory learners)
- Read back the notes you just made and then try again without looking! If you get something wrong, do it again!
- Create mindmaps, this is a really good technique no matter what type of learner you are as its easy to picture them in your mind when trying to recall (especially if you do it in colours!)
- Create presentations, this is a really great way to revise sub genres of a course! (this website is especially good for making presentations)(it is free as well)
- Revise in 20-30minute bursts then have a 5-10minute break!! It has been proven (again) that after a prolonged period of time your brains ability to concentrate decreases, so try to have regular breaks, even if its just a pee-and-tea break!
- A-Level revision tips
- Revision tips
Now all that revision is done and dusted (for now), phew! Good job! Can you see that A-grade on the horizon yet? Time for a break anyway so, how about some of these?
- 18 Microwavable Mug Snacks!
- Danisnotonfire’s YouTube channel
- Fancy checking out what films are good this year?
- Squat challenge: 225 squats to burn 100 calories?!
- Mini games
- Why James Blunt won at Twitter 2013
- Heck yeah Norse Mythology
- Still not quite over the end of HP? There, there
- Bedroom Feng Shui
- Inspirational quotes, coming your way
Ok I am totally out of ideas of what to do on breaks and such but remember - don’t push yourself too hard, have fun and do your best!
Good luck, you’ll do great!